Friday, June 22, 2012

The NSA's Missing Documents: The Reemployed Annuitant Program Study

My FOIA expert and I have noticed that the NSA has been coming up empty in response to an ordinate number of FOIA requests that seek specific documents cited in other NSA publications and reports.

One such document was a report on the Reemployed Annuitant Program as used by the NSA's Archives (T54). The report has vanished and, seeking to placate me, the NSA gave me an outline of the report. Given that it has zero information about the (REA) or the NSA's archives, the outline is worthless to me and other scholars. However, in the hopes of finding a copy of the report, I have decided to post the outline here for public consumption
Reemployed Annuitant (REA) Program Report Outline

No comments:

Post a Comment